The chance of having a encounter depend of the quality of the inn:
- Luxury: 3 on 6 (+1 to reaction bonus)
- Secure: 1 on 6
- Standard: 2 on 6
- Poor: 2 on 6 (-1 to reaction bonus)
- Piss poor: 3 on 6 (-2 to reaction bonus)
(Carousing add +1 to the chance of having a encounter)
- 1 Witness something weird or supernatural.
- 2-3 Get in trouble.
- 4-5 Hear a interesting rumor or superstition.
- 6 Meet someone that could be a interesting contact or ally.
And I improvise from there.

1 comment:
That's a nice simple little table. I like that you also use it in crowds.
I'm working on something somewhat similar for different kinds of events that can happen moving neighbourhood to neighbourhood in my city, with high chances of something mundane, average chances of something exciting, and low chances of something horrendous that could change the city itself.
Post a Comment