The chromatic cauldron
I really like this a lot. I think it's super in line with the traditional ideas of the Ranger class.
With that title, I can't help but assume that the goat is the ranger and the person riding it is just some nobody.
Sorry, I changed the title. ;)
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a critique. I actually liked the idea of a goat ranger, rather like this: https://elfmaidsandoctopi.blogspot.com/2017/07/quick-classes-for-goat-quest.html
Hehe cool. (It ok to correct me, I often do errors in English) ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really like this a lot. I think it's super in line with the traditional ideas of the Ranger class.
With that title, I can't help but assume that the goat is the ranger and the person riding it is just some nobody.
Sorry, I changed the title. ;)
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a critique. I actually liked the idea of a goat ranger, rather like this: https://elfmaidsandoctopi.blogspot.com/2017/07/quick-classes-for-goat-quest.html
Hehe cool.
(It ok to correct me, I often do errors in English) ;)
Post a Comment