The chromatic cauldron
Best lockdown hair I've seen since the crisis started! Hope you're doing well and staying energized and positive. The world and our cities are in flux.
Thank. It is ups and downs but we are resilient. :)
Love this!! Good post good blog
You really do look like your self-portrait :)
Hehe. ^-^
You know your hair is awesome when you have a hearth in it
Hehe I noticed it. ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Best lockdown hair I've seen since the crisis started! Hope you're doing well and staying energized and positive. The world and our cities are in flux.
Thank. It is ups and downs but we are resilient. :)
Love this!! Good post good blog
You really do look like your self-portrait :)
Hehe. ^-^
You know your hair is awesome when you have a hearth in it
Hehe I noticed it. ;)
Post a Comment