Monday, April 10, 2023

Six Against The Grey!

I lovingly wrote backgrounds for 6 playable characters for Against The Grey. And also illustrated them, naturally. :)

The stats are for Tunnel Goons (which I think is the best system to play the pamphlets) but what is more meaningful is their backgrounds and how they interconnect with the situation, the village and the other characters. As you will notice I have put in some personal feelings into them as well and I have to say that I am really happy with the result. (CW for the backgrounds: tragic family issues, mention of alcoholism and sickness)

This add a third pamphlet to Against The Grey, get the PDF version here if you don’t already have it: https://secret-table.itch.io/against-the-grey

All the profits from Against The Grey go to our Secret Table mutual fund. We use it to help the members of our small trans community during these pretty testing times. We hope to publish more adventures under our Secret Table label, we are working on a space station pamphlet and we are also trying to finish the Astral Ark, a massive 30+ pages adventure for Troika set in a generation ship asteroid.

If everything go well, we should be doing a small print run with All Rolled Up in the UK



No comments: