Can you carry that stuff in a bottle? Distilled alchemical essence of pig-orc. Making it is... gruesome. But it is ever so useful for the morally flexible wizard on the go.
But dont mix your orcs spawning bottles with your healing potions.
Hmmm... or perhaps you'd want to do that. Mix up a little healing and orc, to make a shapechange cocktail. "It tastes terrible, so I added a shot of dwarven brandy.""Dwarven brandy tastes terrible by itself!""That's why I didn't waste the Elven mead on it. Drink up buddy."
Bottles of alchemical essence of pig-orc:
You can fill a bottle with enough essence to maybe spawn a small misshapen pig-orc.
Just throw the bottle like a flask of oil (to check if it break) and roll a d6 to see what you have spawned:
- a splash of pig-orc organs and blinking eyes.
- a splash of squealing pig snouts that attract monsters like shrieking fungus.
- a d3 orc hands holding oozing orc's weapons that will solidify in a round or two.
- a kobold stated misshapen pig-orc, probably only a head with feet or arms.
- a goblin stated misshapen pig-orc that miss some anatomical features.
- a pig-orc who have -1 on it hp, if it get 0 hp, it die after trashing around a bit.
- a fully grow and armed pig-orc ready for battle.
- a fully grown pig-orc and roll a d4 for the left-overs.
If you use more than one bottle in the same spot, add +1 to the roll for each additional bottles.
(Exp.: If you throw 3 bottles in a corner, roll a d6+2)
You can dilute the pig-orc essence with ordinary oil to roll a d4 instead of a d6.
Note that you don't control the pig-orcs, if you don't charm them they will probably attack you like any other orcs.
Mixing essence of pig-orc with healing potion!
If you mix 1 dose of orc essence with 1 dose of potion you get 2 doses of healing orc essence.
2 doses of orc esssence with a dose of healing potion give you 3 doses of healing orc essence -1
1 doses of orc essence with 2 doses of healing potion give you 3 doses of healing orc essence +1
The +1 or -1 help or hinder you saving throw when you drink the cocktail.
Adding more doses of essence or of healing potion give you a additional dose and a additional -1 or +1
Drinking pure pig-orc essence: -3 to your saving throw, you don't get the d6 healing effect but you get the regeneration effect and the side effects. On a failed save you get d6 side effects instead of only a d3.
Drinking the mix:
You heal a d6 hp and you regenerate 1 hp by round for 2d6 rounds + your CON bonus.
But you also need to make a saving throw VS poison (or polymorph):
- On a successful save: you get 1 random pig-orc polymorphing effect that last for 2d6 days.
- On a failed save: you get d3 permanent pig-orc polymorphing effects. One effect will trigger each time you get wounded. The good news is that you will also trigger the regeneration effect of the potion each time you trigger a polymorphing effect.
- Adding dwarven brandy: add a d10 to the result of the pig-orc polymorphing effect roll
- Adding elven mead: remove a d10 from the result of the pig-orc polymorphing effect roll.
- Adding other interesting alcoholic beverages: before drinking, you choose if this beverage add or remove a d6. (can add up with other drinks)
Pig-Orc Polymorphing Effects (roll 4d10):
- You become a sublime human sow hybrid. +1 CON, +1 CHA, reroll your hit dice for the best. And you can choose one other polymorphing effect between 3 to 20. After this, any new polymorphing side effects will be temporary.
- You become a sublime human sow hybrid. +1 CON, +1 CHA, reroll your hit dice for the best.
- You become pregnant with 2d6 orcs. You will give birth in 2d6 days. You will smell like the great Sow-Orc-Mother for those orcs. If you are male, it ok, you will vomit blood as the ooze will regenerate your organs into the organs needed to give birth and to feed the squealing orklings.
- You vomit a +1 oozing orc shield that will solidify in d6 days. If it take it 6 days to solidify you end up with a magnificent shield ornamented with beautiful heraldry representing sows that give +3AC to defend pig-like creatures and +2AC against orcs and ogres (and their cousins).
- You develop d4 new pair of breasts. If something suck on them for 1 turn, they heal 1hp. If you feed orklings they +1 to their maximum HP.
- d6 orcs spawn from your flesh. You take d2 dmg for each orc that you spawn.
- You turn into a healthy sow in 2d6 painful rounds. (use d8 to reroll your HD). After 2d6 days you learn back how to walk on 2 legs and to hold weapons.
- Healing factor: you regen 1 hp by hour.
- You smell like the great Sow-Orc-Mother. Orcs want to protect you: +2 steps on reaction test results with orcs.
- Vomit d6 orc foetus. Each have 1 on a d6 chance to remain alive. They grow fast! They will be able to attack you in 2d6 turns.
- You gain a few extra pounds and get rounder shapes: +1 CON.
- You vomit a oozing orc shield that will solidify in d6 rounds.
- Heal a other d6 HP, get cramps and throw up for as many rounds (-2 all actions).
- You grow a pig tail and smell sexy: +2 for carousing.
- You grow a soft pig duvet. +1 saving throw against cold.
- Hungry, you need to eat three time more food to sustain yourself. The good new is that you can now eat nearly anything.
- Vomit black ooze, roll a d6 on the table for throwing bottles of pig-orc essence.
- Vomit d6 doses of black ooze that ca be bottled, take 1 damage for each dose you vomit.
- Regen for a extra d6 rounds.
- Orcs like your smell: add a bonus point to your reaction test with them.
- Heal a extra d6 hp instead of regenerating.
- You tend to squeal a lot and you can now speak orc.
- Your eyes transform into orc’s eyes and your gain infravision. Sometime you see weird orcish things.
- You can’t stop squealing for 2d6 rounds and attract monsters.
- While you regenerate, your flesh bubble with pig snouts and eyes: -2 for all actions.
- You grow a pig snout and pig ears: -1 CHA, you can easily sniff out food.
- It hard to think, your mind become duller: -1 INT
- You become selfish and coward: -1 WIS
- Your arms turn into strong pig like arms: +1 STR -2 DEX
- You grow boar teeth & defenses. (gain a tusk attack)
- You grow a additional orc’s arm.
- You vomit a set of orc armor that will solidify in d6 rounds.
- You vomit d6 oozing orcs weapons that will solidify in d3 rounds.
- You smell stronger and grow one size bigger: gain a orc hit dice. It harder to surprise monsters with a good sense of smell.
- You get overall very hairy and stronger: gain +1 STR
- You get hungry for orc flesh. If you feast on a orc for a whole turn, roll it HD to heal you.
- You can smell orcs like a bloodhound, this get you bloodthirsty: +1 to hit & damage & surprise rolls against them. -2 step to reaction test result when dealing with them.
- You feel the rage taking over you: you enter into frenzy for 3d6 rounds. (+1 step of STR, fight in negative hp and make WIS test at -2 to avoid attacking your friends).
- You smell like the great Hog-Orc-Father. Orcs will fear you. +2 step to reaction test result to intimidate orcs.
- You become chaotic. If you are already chaotic, you turn mad and think that you are a orc.
- Each time you are wounded for at least 2 damage in a fight, your blood have 1 on a d6 chance of acting like a bottle of pig-orc essence.
- When you die, your body spawn a d6 combat ready orcs.
- You turn into a wild board in 2d6 painful rounds. (use d8 to reroll your HD). After 2d6 days you learn back how to walk on 2 legs and to hold weapons.
- Like a satire, your lower half turn into the lower half of a wild boar. You get horny and run faster. You will sire half-orcs.
- You grow a pig head with large boar’s defenses and can only speak orc: +1 tusk attack, +1 hp, -2 CHA.
- You vomit a +1 oozing orc weapon that will solidify in d6 days. If it take it 6 days to solidify you end up with a pig headed mace that give +2 while allied with orcs or to fight against them.
- You turn into a half-orc.
- You turn into a burly orc. Reroll your hp for the better.
- You become a mighty were-boar. Getting wounded and receiving magic healing trigger the change.
- You become a mighty were-boar. Getting wounded and receiving magic healing trigger the change. And you can choose one other polymorphing effect between 21 to 48. After this, any new polymorphing side effects will be temporary.