Pomeranian Character Class
XP as rogues
To hit: as fighters
Weapons: any (d4 dmg for one handed wp, d6 for two handed wp)
Saves: as halflings
- Small but vicious: +1 to hit and dmg and AC against larger creatures (human sized or larger).
- Territorial: barking loudly at the start of a encounter force a foe to make a ML test. On a fail the foe back away and lose the initiative.
- Alert: Sense trouble on 1-4 on a d6. They must bark loudly for d6 rounds on a pass.
- Enthusiastic: when failing a attribute test they become over exited and reroll, on a fail they cause some extra trouble in their excitement.
- Fluffy: they get a bonus point to reaction tests when they don't bark.
- Spiteful around nobles: being often owned by nobles, free Pomeranian distrust them and get a point of reaction penalty against them or when one is part of the group as their mood get grumpy.