Saturday, July 19, 2014

Works in progress

My list of works in progress (and potential vaporwares).


  • Our Iron Lady of Seven Pains. A giant iron maiden that contain martyrs, modrons and roses. (I completed multiples illustration, got my dungeon frame and most of my rooms descriptions)
  • Flying Saucer of the Grey Elves. (Got the dungeon frame and most of my rooms descriptions)
  • Demon Horse Tower. (Got many notes from G+ discussions, need to write the rooms descriptions). 
  • Domovye Village. A wood structure that the domovye have build over a entire village. (One of my old dungeon for my LL Northern Marches campaign, need some rework and upgrading. I also want to redo the map). 
  • Vermilion Forest. A mythic wilderness dungeon. (Got many encounters descriptions done, some parts of the dungeon frame, still need a lot of work)  
  • Werewolf Mill. (Got the dungeon frame, need to write the rooms descriptions). 
  • Moon's Demons. A dungeon set on a demon-moon. (Got some illustration and some part of the dungeon frame, need a lot of work)


1 comment: