I am not drawing much lately. Working at the library is fun, i like it. But I feel like hitchhiking away or finding a car and wandering on the road. Or meeting new people, I meet wonderful online people, but they often feel like virtual ghost or mirages. I am thinking about re-opening one of my old non-gaming blog just to post drawings about real life.
But I guess I am simply posting less because I am not gaming much. We are taking a dungeon crawling break to try Misspent Youth. We had a fun setup session, but we still have to play our first session.
A list of my "on hold" & "must finish" projects:
- my forest dungeon.
- my UFO dungeon.
- Illustrating some of Patrick Stuart's underdark monsters.
- finishing my setups pdf.
- finishing my piercers dungeon pdf.
- working on my globule set for Cthulhu Dark.
- working on my Mecha RPG draft.
- finishing a bunch of drawings.
- taking the time to learn the human anatomy, doing shadows, drawing backgrounds, inking, etc.
- finding the courage to try again to drawn comics.
I am reading Bone (the comic) and a lot of Ursula K. Le Guin's novels.
Lately I want to play some detective RPGs: Trail of Cthulhu, Ashen Stars, Cthulhu Dark or Cold City.
I also want to retry Shock: Social Science Fiction Roleplaying Game (because of Le Guin).