Sunday, September 20, 2015

I need to move and I have lost my computer.

I was nearly done with assembling my next zine, The Wizard's Inheritance, but my hard drive crashed again and this time it look really dead. Since my last crash I backed up more frequently but I think that I have lost some progress (maybe a day or two).

I don't know when my computer will be repaired. But anyway I have to look for a new apartment so I don't know when I will be able to finish my zine or when I will have the time to work on creative stuff.

But I will try to drawn in my sketchbook to have drawings to scan when I will be operational again.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's bad... :(
    Best wishes for you, your PC and your search for a new apartment.

    ReplyDelete