My goal was to do something short, I just wanted a casual project to be able to finish something. It took a little bit too much time to drawn and assemble everything, but it was fun to do. Maybe I will be able to work faster if I do a second one.
Note: the scale of the doors in the dungeon is a little bit weird, I guess that Gormand (the giant) must bend over to pass under most of the doors. Maybe he have grown too large while eating all of his magical and cursed recipes.
- Light PDF version for the web
- To print, hi-res version (letter format)
- Print train, to staple in the middle (letter format)
- To print, hi-res version (A4 format)
- Print train, to staple in the middle (A4 format)
To print the "staple it in the middle" version, you need to print two pages by sheet of paper and to turn the pages toward the shorter side (before printing it on both sides).
If anyone use Gormand's Larder for a game, please tell me about it. Suggestions on how to make a better illustrations dungeon are super welcome.