4) Establish a major victory for the army. Name the battle and link the victory to a colorful location.
5) Establish a local hero. Some ordinary folk from the land that rose as a local hero through a act of courage.
6) Now establish the invading army and reverse the flow of the war.
7) Defeat the 3 sources of power of the liberation army and establish the 3 sources of power of the invading army (use the same three type):
9) Establish a local collaborator that investigate the land for the invading army. Back him or her up with a minor manifestation of one of the invading sources of power.
10) Hide the local hero and let him or her lead or help the local the resistance.
11) Isolate a liberating army's regiment still defending a important location.
12) Give reinforcement to the liberation army but block them with a obstacle.
13) Give also reinforcement to the invading army but slow them down with a obstacle.
14) Establish a neutral source of power. This source of power want to remain neutral because it fear or own a debt to one of invading source of power.
15) Roll a d6 & d4 to find the goal of each NPC or faction:
- To destroy or attack a...
- To capture or control a...
- To influence, corrupt or transform a...
- To help, advantage or make stronger a...
- To free, protect, restore or heal a...
- To create or find a new...
- ... source of power.
- ... major NPC.
- ... faction or group.
- ... strategic or important location.