(there is some additional notes on the map).
- Three primordial beasts inhabit the region: a cyclop, a gigantic spider and a sentient giant slime.
- The purple plague infect some of the caves.
The Age of Civilization:
- The dwarf's runes point toward a deep gold vein.
- Gold Beard Fortress is build.
- The red gold vein is found and named "The Setting Sun".
- Construction of the Great Hall of Deep Shine.
- Construction of the red workshops.
- Construction of the Hall of Records.
- Foundation of the underground city of Glorious Gleam.
- Construction of the royal secret chamber and forging of the first Red Sun.
- The dwarfs dig too deep and awaken the Beast from Below.
The Great Disaster:
- The Beast from Below summon a underground river to flood the dwarf's tunnels to hunt them.
The Age of Monsters:
- The water level diminish and monsters settle in the dungeon.
- The Gnolls - Antling war.
- The Gnolls vanish, hunted down by dwarven ghosts.
- The Purple plague orcs tribe settle in the now empty dwarven city and prosper.
The Age of Villainy:
- The Lich King settle in the dungeon and enslave the purple plague orcs.