Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cathedral of Tittivilla

A attempt at drawing the Cathedral of the Healing Mother, a location for my Vornheim LotFP campaign.
I rolled up a veterinarian as the main building of a neighborhood but I already placed one of the competing cathedral here, so I combined both locations into one.

In this cathedral, Tittivilla is revered as the healing mother of all animal flesh and it holy halls have become a refuge for all kind of sick or abandoned animals, including runaway slow pets, wounded granary cats and crippled fighting dogs (the priestess are worrying about a increasingly popular dog fight arena called the Chien Cult). The Cathedral is also a shelter for the victims of the strange animal head curse: people that woke up one morning with a animal head.

(I have planed something that can turn the location into a dungeon, but I don't want to spoil anything for my players).



No comments:

Post a Comment