Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lamentations of the Flame Princess: summoning random result

Here I rolled on the summoning spell table to drawn a creature:
Form: eyeball
Appandages:
  • Malformed mouth
  • Thorned spine
  • Stalked egg/seeds
Powers:
  • Polymorph other
  • Animate dead
I wanted to avoid drawing a floating eyeball and the thorned spine gave me the idea of a parasitic rosebud with thorns. I speculate it use it animate dead power to create mobile hosts and use it polymorph other power to transform it victims into similar creatures (this is the horrifying part).


2 comments:

  1. I love this monster. I think I'm going to use it myself some time.

    Also, check out the (real world) fungus in the video embedded in this post:

    http://grognardling.blogspot.com/2011/03/clerics-zombies-and-fungus.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am also fascinated by those parasite fungus! :)

    ReplyDelete